We are looking for new teachers to join our team...
Are you a teacher looking for tuition work?
We are currently looking for new teachers to join our friendly, supportive team of tutors working face to face in Altrincham and online to accommodate our growing waiting list of students and meet the incoming demand from new client enquiries for support in a range of areas: Primary Tuition; GCSE English, Maths and Science, A' Level Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, amongst others. Teachers undertake subcontracted work as self-employed Associate Tutors on behalf of Learn North West.
Who we are:
Learn North West Education LLP is an Ofsted registered tuition company based in Altrincham with a strong reputation locally amongst families and schools. Alongside our Ofsted registered centre, we do also provide clients with services online and further afield.
We currently offer the following: Primary Tuition (all); SEND tuition; 11+ and Entrance Exam tuition; Secondary Tuition (up to GCSE) in English Language, English Literature, Maths, Further Maths, Double Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History and A' Level Tuition in English Literature, English Language, Maths, Further Maths, Biology.
What we offer:
- A supportive team of experienced partners who lead our programme of tuition offering and oversee the management of client/tutor relationships as well as administrative tasks.
- A loyal client base of wonderful families and students to work with.
- Flexible hours (evening/weekend).
- Opportunities for daytime work in schools, online overseas and with our home school students.
- A bright, spacious, well stocked classroom in a convenient Altrincham location to work from.
- Support from our core partners with resourcing, planning, training (formal/informal) and lesson delivery.
- Opportunities to progress within the company, please see our case study of our Partner, Amy Summers, now Head of Operations, to read about her career with us: https://www.learnnorthwest.com/post/my-career-to-date-with-learn-north-west-amy-summers
- Client terms and conditions that protect tutor's monthly incomes.
- Competitive fees
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified, committed teachers who want to make a difference supporting students with a range of individual educational needs.
- Teachers who are passionate about teaching and can build strong, effective working relationships with students and can provide personalised learning opportunities to meet their needs.
- Individuals with professionalism who take pride in their work.
- Teachers who can manage their own workload and have good personal organisation and communication skills.
- Teachers who are able to offer 2-24 hours per week evenings / weekends during our term times
- Relevant Teaching Qualification
- DBS Enhanced check
- Able to provide two professional references
To enquire about working with us please email our team: firstname.lastname@example.org